Weddings at Springfield House, Te Horo
Our gift to you for this most special day is peace of mind and relaxation.
Surrounded by luscious gardens with several ceremony options onsite, or St Margaret's church at the end of the driveway, Springfield House is the perfect wedding venue. We can seat up to 40 guests in our dining room or a few more for a standing occasion. Intimate weddings are what we do best - no matter the time of year, there are wonderful seasonal options to suit.
We make sure organisational details flow seamlessly, your guests feel pampered, the food, wine and service are memorable and all the little decorating touches are delightful. Best of all, you can just "walk in and walk out”, as we take care of everything.
Our experience from catering beautiful weddings over 25 years can really help you make this a happy and stress-free day to remember. You deserve it. Our specialist team loves to help couples create their own unique style for the big day, including the wonderful food Ruth Pretty is renowned for.
Our goal is for all concerned to enjoy the day immensely. You need do nothing else.
What we have learned about weddings
- Weddings should be fun for all concerned
- As this is the couple’s big day, all the big decisions should be theirs
- Break planning down into manageable chunks so it does not overwhelm you
- Keep family members focused by giving them specific tasks
- Confirm everything in writing so everyone is up to date with all decisions
- Don’t over-complicate things (see point one)
Our team would love to hear from you to discuss your wedding at Springfield House: email@example.com 06 364 3161