Situated on a 4 acre landscaped property providing great opportunities for outdoor wedding ceremonies and pre-dinner drinks. The Milk Station has been converted from a 1926 dairy factory into an "Italianate" building. It has ambience and character maintaining many historical features. Recently accommodation for wedding couples and their guests has been completed. There is plenty of on site parking. The Milk Station seats up to 150 guests.

Find out more by contacting us at