Your Special Day
Our gift to you for this most special day is peace of mind and relaxation.
We make sure organisational details flow seamlessly, your guests feel pampered, the food, wine and service are memorable and all the little decorating touches are delightful. Best of all, you can just "walk in and walk out”, as we take care of everything.
Because every couple is different, every wedding is different – reflecting the style and personality of bride and groom. Therefore, we do not offer "standard wedding packages”. After exploring your dreams and ideas with you, and adding some of our own, we will come back to you with a wedding proposal exclusively for you.
Our experience from catering beautiful weddings over 25 years can really help you make this a happy and stress-free day to remember. You deserve it. Our specialist team loves to help couples create their own unique style for the big day, including the wonderful food Ruth Pretty is renowned for.
Our goal is for all concerned to enjoy the day immensely. You need do nothing else.
What we have learned about weddings
- Weddings should be fun for all concerned
- As this is the couple’s big day, all the big decisions should be theirs
- Break planning down into manageable chunks so it does not overwhelm you
- Keep family members focused by giving them specific tasks
- Confirm everything in writing so everyone is up to date with all decisions
- Don’t over-complicate things (see point one)
Our experience and ideas help you streamline arrangements and create the day you dream of. Using internet and email, our wedding planning service makes life simple for many couples based offshore who are coming home to get married.
We don't have standard menus or catering packages, as everything is custom-made to suit. Please contact us
if you'd like an exploratory talk about a wedding in your family.
In the planning stages we can:
On the day, we will
- Develop a unique menu based on your ideas and our experience, and the style of wedding you choose
- Suggest and arrange venues to suit the style and size of your wedding
- Recommend and supply wines matched to the menu, and take care of all beverage arrangements using our caterer’s licence
- Provide the support of our skilled wedding team to co-ordinate arrangements, and stay in close touch to make sure everything is under control
- Put you in touch with specialist suppliers - including celebrants, florists, decorators, bands and photographers - if you don’t have your own favourites
- Organise any of the extra facilities need – maybe hiring a marquee, dance-floor, extra tables and chairs, portable toilets, heating and lighting or a fleet of taxis for guests at the end
- Take care of all the catering and staffing arrangements so you can just walk in and walk out again
- Completely set up the venue, supply all necessary glassware, tableware and linen, cook and serve the food and beverages and clean everything up afterwards
- Provide a super-organised function manager who will be your single point of contact on the day, and will manage everything for you without any fuss – even if the speeches run over time or the bride is fashionably late