WHITE CHOCOLATE AND CRANBERRY CRUNCH DROPS
250g (1 cup) butter (diced and softened)
200g (1 cup) brown sugar
200g (1 cup) sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
280g (2 cups) flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
240g (2 cups) oatmeal
300g (2 cups) white chocolate (chopped)
240g (2 cups) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line several baking trays with baking paper.
- Place butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla into a bowl and beat until well blended. Add eggs and combine.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Add oatmeal and white chocolate chips to flour mixture and toss through.
- Add flour mixture to butter and sugar mixture and beat until just blended. Gently stir cranberries into mixture.
- Divide dough into 60 small balls and, as the cookies will spread, place on prepared baking trays 50mm apart. Alternatively use a small scoop to form balls.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. When cool enough to handle place onto cake rack to cool, and then store in an airtight container.