Roasted Garlic Yorkshire Puddings
(Makes 18 baby Yorkshire puddings)
105g (3/4 cup) flour
250ml (1 cup) milk
2 cloves garlic crushed with ½ tsp salt
18 whole cloves roasted garlic
- Sieve flour and salt into a medium sized bowl. Add eggs, milk, crushed garlic and beat until smooth.
- Rest mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 220ºC.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray, into each tin put ¼ tsp clarified butter.
- Put muffin tins into the oven and heat through the clarified butter for 10-15 minutes until the butter is sizzling.
- Beat mixture well and pour into muffin tins until 1mm full from the top.
- Drop one roasted garlic clove into centre of each pudding.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until double in size and a rich golden brown colour. Tip out onto a cooling rack.