The silicone lid is the flagship of the ever-evolving range of Charles Viancin® kitchen accessories. The perfect blend of fun and functional, the lids work effectively on a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and materials including: stainless steel, glass, plastic, ceramic, and even wood. Essentially, the silicone lid acts as a large suction cup which creates an airtight seal that insulates both hot and cold foods, deters pests, and preserves freshness and flavor.
CHARLES VIANCIN®’s unique designs cover a range of dishes including: pots, pans, casserole dishes, and various kinds of bowls.
- The lids are incredibly durable. Made from BPA-free silicone, they are able to withstand extreme temperatures ranging from 220 degrees C / 428 degrees F to -40 degrees C / -40 degrees
- Charles Viancin® lids help keep messes contained to your pots and pans and not all over your kitchen counter
- Done are the days of wasting plastic wrap and aluminum foil. The lids can be used over and over again and are incredibly easy to clean
- The silicone construction ensures that the lids are safe to use with most appliances including: ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, freezers, and dishwashers
- Easy to use, easy to store, Charles Viancin® lids are designed with practicality and personality equally in mind