Camembert with Tomato Chilli Jam, Toasted Peanuts and Coriander
1 x 175g-200g round Camembert
30ml (2 tbsp) Ruth Pretty Tomato Chilli Jam
10g (1 tbsp) roughly chopped and toasted peanuts
1tsp roughly chopped coriander leaves
crusty bread or crackers
· Preheat oven to 190°C.
· Cut top rind off camembert, leaving the sides and base still intact.
· Place camembert into a cheese baker and cut side facing upwards.
· Spread Tomato Chilli Jam over the top and scatter with peanuts. Cover with lid.
· Place in to pre heated oven and bake for 4-5minutes or until warmed through and soft but not melted.
· Sprinkle with coriander and serve warm with crusty bread or crackers.