When the credit card payment process is complete, a box from the bank’s DPS system will come up showing the payment is accepted. Please click on NEXT (with a red arrow) where requested, to bring up a confirmation of the transaction. This is a tax invoice and we recommend you print it for your records.
All purchases made from Ruth Pretty Catering from this site are in New Zealand dollars, and include the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless expressly stated otherwise.
When booking on-line, please check the information you enter is correct before committing to payment. Please do not use the ‘Back button’ once you have started the payment process. If you have made a mistake, or the instructions advise there has been an error, please close out of the website and start the transaction again.
Sometimes spam filters can be over-protective and prevent this message getting through, and this is why we recommend you print the confirmation for your records.
Using Gift Vouchers
- $5 to Wellington, Kapiti Coast and Horowhenua
- $7.50 to other North Island destinations
- $12 to the South Island
- Additional charges for rural delivery
- Orders for delivery overseas will be charged the South Island rate initially, and we will contact you directly to advise and confirm any additional charges before processing
- If there is a particular deadline please let us know in advance, For instance, an order placed after 11am Friday would be sent the next Tuesday. If you wish, we can send an urgent item by overnight courier provided this is confirmed before 11.00 am. Overnight delivery is an additional charge and we will confirm it with you in advance
Please allow 4-5 days delivery for your order. If there is any delay we will let you know. If you have any special delivery instructions (for example, if it's all right to leave the delivery on the porch if no-one is home) please add them to the on-line order form in the space provided.
Customer Satisfaction and Refund Policy
Replete Food Co, 45 HeuHeu Street, Taupo