Redefining geometry and optimising new angles, the Scanpan Techniq collection lets you experience cooking like no other before. With its new STRATANIUM+ non-stick coating, it combines remarkable non-stick properties, wear resistance and unique frying techniques in one. The non-stick coating also lets you cook with very little oil or even no oil at all promoting easy food release and healthier choice of fat free frying.
Each piece from the Techniq collection is hand cast from recycled aluminium. Its sturdy thick base offers even heat distribution for perfect searing. Rest assured that your cookware is also compatible to cook on all cooktops including induction.
For perfect searing and frying, trust the Scanpan Techniq Skillet to give you the ultimate culinary experience. The extra-long handle is built for the skillet to be increasingly well-balanced. When searing your food, the non-stick coating lets you turn your food easily without it sticking to the pan.
- STRATANIUM+ non-stick coating surface
- Hand cast from recycled aluminium
- Base of pan prodvides even heat distribution
- Flared sides give plenty of space to turn food over
- Easy to clean
- Oven safe to 260 degrees
- Offers exceptional searing
- Extra long handle for stability
- Compatible on all stovetops including induction
- Durable and long lasting
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Denmark